FRAMEWORKS CTR provides coordinated therapies and resources designed to promote skill development and support for children, youth, and adults with social, emotional, and developmental disabilities; as well as, the parents, caregivers, siblings, and agencies who support them. We serve families in home and community settings throughout King and Snohomish counties.
COORDINATED: bringing teams together by connecting approaches and aligning goals.
THERAPIES: providing behavior support, counseling, educational consulting, skills/support groups, and trainings that are highly individualized and creatively designed to help individuals and families experience social and emotional well-being.
RESOURCES: empowering clients as they gain access to information, tools and supports in the community.
The clients we serve often experience one or more of the following conditions or concerns:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Regulation/Tantrums
- Family and/or Marriage relationships
- Functional Communication
- Life Skills
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar, etc.)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)
- Peer relationships
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sensory Processing
- Sibling relationships
- Truancy/School Refusal